script does not run help me

I guess the script that worked before is not working now, after making changes to the conf file.
The script is encoded with laravel How can I reset the vConf file or do you have help to me

the error appears to be SQL Oriented, but SQL is OK

error_log

#0 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct(‘mysql:host=loca…’, ‘root’, ‘root’, Array)
#1 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOMySql/Driver.php(44): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->__construct(‘mysql:host=loca…’, ‘root’, ‘root’, Array)
#2 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(360): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver->connect(Array, ‘root’, ‘root’, Array)
#3 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->connect()
#4 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctri in /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php on line 103

@muglas said:
/home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct(‘mysql:host=loca…’, ‘root’, ‘root’, Array)

Config

Type your comment> @jetchirag said:

@muglas said:
/home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct(‘mysql:host=loca…’, ‘root’, ‘root’, Array)

Config

there is nothing in that line

Type your comment> @muglas said:

Type your comment> @jetchirag said:

@muglas said:

Config

there is nothing in that line

It appears to be connecting to root user with password root to mysql. Have you configured database settings?