Rewrite Wordpress - Hide my WP

Hey guys,

I have been smashing my head against the wall on this one

I am trying to ghost my Wordpress with Hide my WP
I can get the standard WP rewrite to work, but I cant seem to get the the system to recognize any other rewrite rules and nothing is showing in the error logs.
Obviously I am missing something

I have followed the following links in my troubleshooting,

htaccess file below

BEGIN LSCACHE

LITESPEED WP CACHE PLUGIN - Do not edit the contents of this block!

RewriteEngine on CacheLookup on RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:no-autoflush] RewriteRule ^min/\\w+\\.(css|js) - [E=cache-control:no-vary] ## LITESPEED WP CACHE PLUGIN - Do not edit the contents of this block! ## # END LSCACHE # BEGIN NON_LSCACHE ## LITESPEED WP CACHE PLUGIN - Do not edit the contents of this block! ## ### marker MINIFY start ### RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_URI} ^(.*)/min/(\\w+)\\.(css|js)$ RewriteCond %1/wp-content/cache/$2/$1.$2 -f RewriteRule min/(\\w+)\\.(css|js) wp-content/cache/$2/$1.$2 [L] ### marker MINIFY end ###

LITESPEED WP CACHE PLUGIN - Do not edit the contents of this block!

END NON_LSCACHE

BEGIN WordPress

The directives (lines) between BEGIN WordPress and END WordPress are

dynamically generated, and should only be modified via WordPress filters.

Any changes to the directives between these markers will be overwritten.

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^/index\\.php$ - [L] RewriteRule ^static/lib/js/embed\\.min\\.js /wp-includes/js/wp-embed.min.js?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^static/lib/(.*) /wp-includes/$1?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^file/(.*) /wp-content/uploads/$1?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^static/ext/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/$1?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^static/(.*) /wp-content/themes/Divi-child/$1?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^static_main/style\\.css /index.php?parent_wrapper=1&BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^Divi/(.*) /wp-content/themes/Divi/$1?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^static_main/(.*) /wp-content/themes/Divi/$1?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^ajax /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^wp-content/themes/Divi-child/screenshot\\.png|readme\\.html|license\\.txt|wp-content/debug\\.log|wp-includes/$ /nothing_404_404?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^(((wp-content|wp-includes)/([A-Za-z0-9\\-\\_\\/]*))|(wp-admin/(!network\\/?)([A-Za-z0-9\\-\\_\\/]+)))(\\.txt|/)$ /nothing_404_404?BW_hide_my_wp=1234 [QSA,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

END WordPress

Figured it out
needed ?/
https://openlitespeed.org/kb/migrate-apache-rewrite-rules-to-openlitespeed/

This is great! So you were able to get “Hide My WP” plugin to work just by simply enabling rewrite to yes in .htaccess or did you have to actually add a rewrite rule specific for that plugin to work? I’ve used WP Hide & Security Enhancer plugin myself in the past but not while using cyberpanel.