Reset SMTP Server Side Settings!

I actually have multiple domain on my server. One of them is configured with Google Workspace and it was working perfectly on gmail but emails was not send through my website.

As I’m not a technical expert so I tried to find the solution online and I found that it might required SMTP configuration to get my emails sent through my WordPress website. So I tried setup SMTP through SendInBlue as suggested in this video: Fix Email Issues in CyberPanel with SMTP Relay Setup (Free Method) - YouTube and article here: Fix Email Issues in CyberPanel with SMTP Relay Setup (Free Method) | IdeaSpot

Now my emails completely stop working. Can anybody please suggest that how to reset my settings on server side and make my emails work on Gmail and Website too?

Any help is appreciable!
Thanks

Attach your server with the cyberpanel cloud and try to reset settings and check if it willwork fine

@shoaibkk thanks for your reply! I tried to debug email through CyberPanel Cloud but here I’m getting an error message: ’ Error - Either you dont have privileges to access this page or your plan does not cover this feature. If this is a mistake kindly contact our support.’

@shoaibkk Can you please help me further or suggest me where should I raise this issue.

Anybody please help me on how to debug email and how to resolve the error I’m getting at Debug tab. The error message is accodingly:

Error - Either you dont have privileges to access this page or your plan does not cover this feature. If this is a mistake kindly contact our support.’

Thanks for the help!

Is there any solution for this issue? Last time when I was stuck while managing CyberPanel no one helped in this community and I created new server and fresh installed CyberPanel to make things happen, now again no one is replying to my thread at CyberPanel Community. Please someone suggest am I doing something wrong? OR should I ask for the help anywhere else? OR is there any other platform where I can get help fast? OR anything else… Anyone in this community please guide me if experts are very busy!

just open a support ticket at cyberpanel cloud requesting to enable email debugger option for you and then you can just reset the mailserver using the debugger function of cyberpanel cloud.

Hey @die2mrw007 thanks for the help! I just give likes and follow to Gizmolord social pages for a tiny support form my side.

1 Like