Reinstall Cyberpanel , or redo the database setup step?

My VDS crashed and the vendor moved my VDS to another location., Now Cyberpanel not working
My Cyberpanel is not working after my vendor cloned my VDS to another location after a crash. Can someone help me?. I tried upgrading the Cyberpanel, I got the error that module sleep not installed., when I looked closely I saw that there was something wrong with the admin, etc. So checked the settings.py in the CyberCP folder,. and found it to be empty.
How do I reinstall cyberpanel without deleting the files. or how to reinstate the database connection to Cyberpanel or create a new database connection?. My ftp account is also not working.

First, show the error you are getting an update?
if your files are crashed then you should have to reinstall them on a fresh server.
try to setup all settings.py contact manually setup all passwords and user and try

I get Server Error 500 when I try to access domain:8090.
How do I create a database in Cyberpanel without access to the admin panel??

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock this is the error am getting while trying to create database through CLI

`[04.07.2022_10-13-51] (2002, “Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (2)”)

[04.07.2022_10-13-51] #########################################################################

‘int’ object has no attribute ‘execute’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “upgrade.py”, line 690, in applyLoginSystemMigrations
cursor.execute(“UPDATE loginSystem_acl SET config = ‘%s’ where name = ‘admin’” % (Upgrade.AdminACL))
AttributeError: ‘int’ object has no attribute ‘execute’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “upgrade.py”, line 2696, in
main()
File “upgrade.py”, line 2692, in main
Upgrade.upgrade(args.branch)
File “upgrade.py”, line 2603, in upgrade
Upgrade.applyLoginSystemMigrations()
File “upgrade.py”, line 693, in applyLoginSystemMigrations
import sleep
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘sleep’`
This is the full error.

My cyberpanel also occur this issue Traceback (most recent call last):
File “upgrade.py” AttributeError: ‘int’ object has no attribute ‘execute’

Powerdns and Pureftpd not started, after I upgrade cyberpanel 2.0.3 to 2.3.1
then i used the upgrade command did it again, problem insisted, why powerdns could not start is
because it need to connect mariadb, and it saying mariadb missing a connector that i forgot the name
I tried to fix Mariadb by reinstall different versions, still not work
Upgrading MariaDB manually - Docs / 12 - Databases - CyberPanel Community

:warning: warning !!! carefully try these solution, it won’t save your day.
MariaDB Package Repository Setup and Usage - MariaDB Knowledge Base

My general review and rate on cyberpanel

1. Cyberpanel is capable for runing few site similar with wordpress regards to lscache
    but not capable for many different site, because each site will need different setting, Centos web panel is doing well on this, cyberpanel is easy to use, centos web panel may find it complecate to use at first time, not a problem, you will get used to it very fast
  2. Cyberpanel it’s very easy to broken, like went i have issue to install some php module failed then i go to openlitespeed to re-compile the php. it may broken again. it will take you tons of time to fix it,
  3. does not have user php.ini setting for each user or website compare to CWP
  4. Openlitespeed/Litespeed is great, but not cyberpanel, guys need work harder on it, and cyberpanel install script need to update on time, some of the link has reached the end of life or remote link doesn’t have the file.
1 Like