3 months passed and Cyberpanel tried to update the LetsEncrypt certificate,
But there is an error “Redirect loop detected” and it fails.
Finally issues a self-signed SSL which is not what I need.
Anyone can help to fix this?
when I try to access my website via browser I am redirected to http://domain.com
I was in real panic mode because for 24 hours my website was down. As far as I read the forum looking for information there were many people with the same issue: 30 redirects and wrong path to the certificate.
Finally, it is back online
How I sorted this:
- removed website from Cloudflare completely (yes I thought this was the main problem)
- made a backup from the cyber panel dashboard
- downloaded backup file to my computer
- deleted my website all from the server
- uploaded backup file to /home/backup/
- restored backup from the CP dashboard
- issued new SSL certificate
- it is working fine
Now I don’t know what to expect again after 3 months.
Because 3 months before there were SSL problems as well…
This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.