Rainloop problem: Can't connect to server

After I installed cyberpanel with litespeed, I create a new website with additional feature create mail domain. After that, I create new email with that domain. Ex: me@mydomain.com

I try to open it in railoop webmail and login, error message: can’t connect to server.

I login to rainloop admin, go to domains and see mydomain is there. I haven’t installed any plugins so it’s a very clean install. However, there is another problem.

Try the IMAP and SMTP with SSL, there is an error message:
stream_socket_client():peer certificate CN=‘www.example.com’ did not match expected CN=‘mail.mydomain.com

Btw, I have issued SSL for mailserver: mail.mydomain.com

Tried with STARTTLS for both IMAP and SMTP, there is error message:
Can’t enable STARTTLS

I have restart postfix with this: sudo service postfix restart.

Still got the issue… Now, I don’t have any clue on how to fix this. Please help.

I’m quite new with cyberpanel and server setup. Trying to learn and contribute if I can. Thank you.

Updates:

Still can’t enable STARTTLS but I can use SSL now…
Somehow, I need to do 2 steps to enable SSL for my mail.mydomain.com to solve this problem.

Go to website → child domains and issue SSL for mail.mydomain.com from there.
Click modify to check whether Let’s Encrypt succeeded with the SSL.

Go to SSL-> Issue SSL for mail server. Issue SSL again from there for your mail.mydomain.com

After that, I can login to my rainloop webmail normally and I can test IMAP with SSL without any issue. Both SMTP and IMAP are working well now.

Oh, in rainloop admin make sure in security → SSL is uncheck for require verification of SSL certificate.

SMTP is working now…

So, in rainloop admin I unchecked the security → SSL (Require verification of SSL certificate used (IMAP/SMTP).

Now, everything is running smooth.

Hi andesjeslis
thanks for sharing I am facing the same issue, so the SSL certificate for mail.mydomain.com needs to be generated 3 times in order to be able to connect to the webmail normally? Or did only one certificate was generated? (and files put in the right place when doing this?)

https://crt.sh/?q=mail.mydomain.com

Remember to disable any cloudflare proxy for mail.mydomain.com & try to use port 465 withh SSL.