Preview shows default Wordpress page

Subject: Persistent Display of Default WordPress Page After Migrating to New VPS

Hello,

I recently migrated my WordPress site to a new VPS and have been experiencing some issues since then. Here’s a summary of the situation:

After the migration, I updated the DNS on Cloudflare to point to the new VPS. I set up a fresh WordPress installation on the new server, then manually replaced the wp-content directory and the database with the ones from my old site.

However, I’ve been encountering a perplexing issue. When I enable the proxy feature in Cloudflare, my site defaults to the original WordPress theme and content, displaying the “Mindblowing: a blog about philosophy” post. When I disable the proxy feature, my site appears normally as it should.

But that’s not all. When I use the ‘Preview’ feature in CyberPanel for my website, it consistently shows the default WordPress page, regardless of whether the Cloudflare proxy is enabled or not. It’s as if the server is stuck with a cached version of the old page and isn’t updating to reflect the new content.

Here’s what I’ve tried so far:

1. I’ve confirmed that the document root in CyberPanel is correctly pointing to the public_html folder containing my WordPress installation.
  2. I’ve waited for sufficient time to allow for DNS propagation.
  3. I’ve bypassed and cleared all caches at various levels (Cloudflare, server-side, and browser).

Despite these steps, the problem persists. I’m at a loss as to what’s causing this issue and how to resolve it. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you can provide.

Kind Regards

Where dns are maanged?

Please show htaccess?