Powertools-for-cyberpanel', failed to download gpg key for repo '

I tried to install cyberpanel an Almalinux latest, and upon login to the webpanel I got

Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/etc/cyberpanel/machineIP’

so tried to update cyberpanel. Now its stuck downloading powertools:

Failed to download gpg key for repo ‘powertools-for-cyberpanel’: Curl error (37): Couldn’t read a file:// file for file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-centosofficial [Couldn’t open file /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-centosofficial]

Update: after looking around it seems to me RHEL derivative support, including Almalinux, is currently broken because of the centos repo changes.
So I tried to install cyberpanel on ubuntu 20.4 minimal, using an image provided by my hosting provider, and during install i noticed a couple of errors, most importantly cyberpanel was unable to create firewall rules, and locked out all acccess…I could probably have fixed this after install but I would really like to see if the script can work so I am trying again, this time with a live install of ubuntu via kvm…
getting cyberpanel to work wasnt as straightforward as I hoped, it seems to require a lot of time. I will give it a try, I am still hopeful :slight_smile:

so…I got cyberpanel to work with a live install of ubuntu, and Im looking forward to try its features.

In future, I hope some binary-compatible flavor of RHEL will be supported, as I am simply not familiar with ubuntu.