Port 8090 cloudflare error

With port 8090 open, I can’t use cloudflare. It causes error 522 connection timed out.
With normally created dns pages work fine.
How to fix it and what is the reason for this error?
This error prevents the use of CyberPanel. After blocking port 8090, cloudflare websites work correctly.

Cloudflare is only compatible on the following ports

HTTP ports supported by Cloudflare:

HTTPS ports supported by Cloudflare:

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169156-Identifying-network-ports-compatible-with-Cloudflare-s-proxy

You will have to gray cloud the cyberpanel hostname.

Yes, I know what ports Cloudflare supports and that’s why I’m surprised why port 8090 causes error 522. When I block port 8090, the domain starts working ok.
Hostname is not associated with Cloudflare. Only ip is connected.

With port 8090 open, I can't use cloudflare. It causes error 522 connection timed out. With normally created dns pages work fine. How to fix it and what is the reason for this error? This error prevents the use of CyberPanel. After blocking port 8090, cloudflare websites work correctly.

So, where did You get this error, accessing cyberpanel admin area or Your regular website?

Regular website should no has no any relationship with port 8090.

Cloudflare Error 522 mean cloudflare time out to reach Your origin server. Maybe You should allow all cloudflare IPs.

If port 8090 is unblocked then no domain supported by cloudflare will work. They show error 522. CyberPanel works. Domains with dns other than cloudflare work OK. You can perform operations in it. If I block port 8090, all domains supported by cloudflare dns work OK. CyberPanel cannot be accessed because port 8090 is blocked.
I have done the installation twice and the error is with every new installation.

Okay, so are You using default firewall from cyberpanel? maybe You can try to disable the firewall and try use CSF instead.

I am using CSF and everything works as expected with cloudflare.