Please help with [INFO] Tried to add new context: Cyberpanel Openlitespeed Error logfile

Hi fellow OpenLitespeed’ers

with every pageview on my domain i’m getting dozens of entries written to the servers error logfile.
Even those are, as i understand it, only info’s and not errors, but those info’s need to be written to file and bloat the error file
within hours to megabytes.

What can be done about that? Disable logging of [info]? Is there something missing with my configuration? I did a clean install of Cyberpanel,
created a vHost with the server’s domain and under that vHost i created some childdomains.

2019-02-14 10:18:17.293128 [INFO] Tried to add new context: URI /any-directory/ location /home/the-vhosts-domain.com/public_html/the-vhosts-child-domain.com/any-directory/, result 0x15431e0
2019-02-14 10:18:17.384923 [INFO] Tried to add new context: URI /any-directory/ location /home/the-vhosts-domain.com/public_html/the-vhosts-child-domain.com/any-directory/, result 0x1539510
2019-02-14 10:50:30.899240 [INFO] Tried to add new context: URI /_templates/ location /home/the-vhosts-domain.com/public_html/the-vhosts-child-domain.com/_templates/, result 0x146f600
2019-02-14 10:50:30.899368 [INFO] Tried to add new context: URI /_templates/4/ location /home/the-vhosts-domain.com/public_html/the-vhosts-child-domain.com/_templates/_templates/4/, result 0x1471470
2019-02-14 10:50:30.940296 [INFO] Tried to add new context: URI /img/ location /home/the-vhosts-domain.com/public_html/the-vhosts-child-domain.com/img/, result 0x14a3590

Right after a graceful restart of OLS i get the following inside my cyberpanel error logs:

2019-02-14 10:48:04.336666 [INFO] Tried to add new context: URI /res/ location /usr/local/lsws/admin/html/res/, result 0x15a29f0
2019-02-14 10:48:04.336762 [INFO] Tried to add new context: URI /res/css/ location /usr/local/lsws/admin/html/res/res/css/, result 0x15afaf0
2019-02-14 10:48:04.346547 [INFO] Tried to add new context: URI /res/js/ location /usr/local/lsws/admin/html/res/res/js/, result 0x15450e0
2019-02-14 10:48:04.833378 [INFO] Tried to add new context: URI /res/img/ location /usr/local/lsws/admin/html/res/res/img/, result 0x15a6540

So, this happens at the admin level with the lsws admin panel as well?

I have no clue on how to resolve that and haven’t found any hint on that matter.

The websites on the frontend as well as all admin panels are working flawless :slight_smile:

Thanks, Thomas

These are logs from htaccess auto load, may need to reduce them. Informed the developer, will be addressed soon.

Thank you :slight_smile:
As it looks, these messages get created on every call to a directory. Be it existing or not.
On a server with a few domains and visitors this is getting out of hand quickly.

Its fixed, new release is being pushed to repos, you can upgrade in a few hours.

CentOS

yum update
yum upgrade openlitespeed

Ubuntu

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade openlitespeed

Wow, that was fast! Thank you :slight_smile: I’ll do so tomorrow and report back.

Its fixed, new release is being pushed to repos, you can upgrade in a few hours.

CentOS

yum update

Ubuntu

apt-get update

And the previous bug about downloading big files on ols back… the concurrent connection only one. IF download failed cant resume…

@kaz050457 Kindly create a separate thread for a different issue.

CentOS

yum update

Ubuntu

apt-get update

And the previous bug about downloading big files on ols back… the concurrent connection only one. IF download failed cant resume…

Upgrade your OpenLiteSpeed via repository and retry, this has been patched.

CentOS

yum update

Ubuntu

apt-get update

Upgrade your OpenLiteSpeed via repository and retry, this has been patched.

Nice…