Please help docker image volume mapping doesn't work

Hello I want to install zammad helpdesk and in thier documentation they use docker compose . I have installed docker compose and successfully cloned the git repository. My question is in cyberpanel nextcloud docker tutorial it says to map volume with website path which we created inside cyberpanel like /home/example.com how do I specify this in docker compose yml ? This the file I need to edit and it has multiple volume for multiple containers do I need to change all the volumes to my website path? And how do I map port and reverse proxy ?? Where do I write the rewrite rules?? Please help I am stuck it’s for my production server

For the compose file you will have to refer Docker Documentation → Compose specification | Docker Documentation

imran - did you stay with cyberpanel?
i’d also like to get that help-desk to work in a production environment on cyberpanel

Type your comment> @ldavid said:

imran - did you stay with cyberpanel?
i’d also like to get that help-desk to work in a production environment on cyberpanel

You can not do that with cyberpanel, you need to do this over commandline, as far as i know docker compose administration is not part of cyberpanel.