PHPMYADMIN upload limit not working

Hello

I did a fresh install yesterday of cyberpanel on centos 7

I am trying to import a database in phpmyadmin that is 24mb but phpmyadmin says max upload size is 2mb

I have followed all documentation 4 - Change Upload Limit for phpMyAdmin - 08 - Server - CyberPanel Community to increase upload limits in the php settings tab and also under advanced tab but it is not having any effect on phpmyadmin.

I have also used the following command after making the adjustments to php settings systemctl restart lscpd

I have restarted my vps server and still no effect on phpmyadmin.

What else can i try to get phpmyadmin to recognize the new limits in php settings ?

1 Like

Did you edit php 7.0 specifically, as phpmyadmin is using that version, i made a mistake once of editing 7.3 instead of 7.0

Correct as @Numeriku said.

Also make sure upload_max_filesize is greater then post_max_size.

Thanks for the replies…

I changed all versions of php and still for some reason it would not pass onto phpmyadmin, i have just done a fresh install again and now it seems to have worked…

strange but fixed now…

Thanks for the replies..

I changed all versions of php and still for some reason it would not pass onto phpmyadmin, i have just done a fresh install again and now it seems to have worked…

strange but fixed now…

After changing, you need to restart lscpd

systemctl restart lscpd

On CP admin, go to edit PHP Configurations and change values for php7.2
(that version it’s used by phpmyadmin on CP2.0)

Same problem here…
Changed every version of PHP I had installed, restarted PHP from Cyberpanel, then issued ‘sudo systemctl restart lscpd’ in shell…
Now it works.
I “believe” it was changing the PHP 8.0 that made the difference although my sites use 7.4.

…FWIW, anyway it works now. Thanks everyone.

I eventually just changed all of them, not exactly sure which one but as the is tiny this is going to be an ongoing support issue unless it can be setup as default on install