phpMyAdmin - Error | The mysqli extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration

Hi,
I am facing a problem into my server. I can’t use phpmyadmin. There is an error. " The mysqli extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration. See our documentation for more information."

Also I can’t Create Database Backup, so that i can’t reinstall my server. Please give me any solution.
I am follen down a big problem.

Install the missing extension replacing XXX by your package manager and YYY by the affected PHP version, which should be 73 in case you didn’t change it.

XXX install lsphpYY-mysql
Example:
dnf install lsphp73-mysqli

OR

Go to cyberpanel → Server → PHP → Install extensions → PHP7.3 → Install mysqlnd

OR

If you just wish to download the database backup, you can log to your database via terminal and export it that way into an SQL file

OR

Like the previous step, you can give your MySQL user remote access, commenting also the address “127.0.0.1” at the MySQL configuration file (my.cnf), access with a tool like MySQL Workbench or Navicat and export your database that way.

Several options. Try the first two, if it didn’t fix the issue, tag me here and I assist you with it or I make you a more detailed guide on the last two options if you choose them.

try to update and that will refreh the PHP extension if not let me know

I have backed up my database by using incremental backup. and today i have reset the server.