phpmyadmin backup problem

When my exporting data from phpmyadmin then it is exporting only 30MB but Mira msql data 200M will any one help me how to do it my expert

I have that same problem please help me with this when i export all databases it is exported as 30mb. at the end of the database

The dynamic response body size is over the limit, the response will be truncated by the web server. The limit is set in the key ‘maxDynRespSize’ located in the tuning section of the server configuration, and labeled 'max dynamic response body size

Litespeed Settings :

i have the same problem anyone have fix for this?

I did complete wipe and reinstalled everything on my server fresh Ubuntu/cyberpanel and still the same issue on export fails at 26-28M please is there fix for this?

mm i understand this is free and dev dont get paid but anyone know a fix for this? please share kind of big problem not being able to export my databases?

Amazing! Thanks for info not to bad as cyberpanel could almost be perfect but lack of support non existent good luck Thanks time to delete it

Same problem here

did you manage to download the whole database?, I am also having the same problem

I was going to use cyberpabel but after see the support I’m very afraid since I’m new in vps
I just got my first vps this last week

Any solution to this yet?

When you have a big database. Then must go for the export from the terminal.
dump database from the terminal and use it.
follow the link

1 Like

So I spoke to some technicians of Litespeed and was told that it is a hard limit in Cyberpanel itself on port 8090. Basically they didn’t consider phpmyadmin when setting that limit. The workaround given was to install phpmyadmin on port 80 or 443 and then you can manage the limit by setting the maxDynRespSize as well as other php variables.

use phpminiadmin I have used and my issue has been resolved.

So is Cyber panel going to update and fix this issue or should I find a new panel?

I also, just after updating my ubuntu, I backed up my site database and it ended up exporting a 30Mb database, and now am stuck on restoring the data. It has really messed up with my project, I Am not happy at all.

Your issue is different open a new topic

Hi,

Will this ever be addressed?
I’ve tested up to a fresh install of Almalinux 8 and it’s the same issue.
v 2.3.5

Follow in this thread:
Solved in CyberPanel v3.0.0
lscpd v4.0.1

Phpmyadmin export database for 30 MB only - Support and Discussion / Database Server - CyberPanel Community