phpMyAdmin account

I have changed the default password “1234567” to my own. I can not login in my phpMyAdmin by “root”,“1234567” or “root”,“password”.

MySQL root password is located at: /etc/cyberpanel/mysqlPassword

MySQL root password is located at: /etc/cyberpanel/mysqlPassword

thank you! by the way, when I create a database for subdomain, it say “Cannot create database. Error message: 0”

Have you changed MySQL password?

Have the same problem “Cannot create database. Error message: 0” after fresh install, added 1 site and creation was ok, but on second and third sites that does not work. Can`t find the error in logs or any idea where to grow. Please help to fix the problem

Have the same problem "Cannot create database. Error message: 0" after fresh install, added 1 site and creation was ok, but on second and third sites that does not work. Can`t find the error in logs or any idea where to grow. Please help to fix the problem

If you have changed MySQL root password, update this file with new password: /etc/cyberpanel/mysqlPassword

I have not changed it, its fresh install on new vps I just mentioned that databases was created, but without users, its no problem to add ones in phpmyadmin with root user, so the problem is not critical right now

You are able to create websites fine, just having issues with database users?