PHP issue

Hello, i am having an issue with all php versions when it comes to phpMyAdmin.
You can change the settings as much as you want, but when you go into the phpMyAdmin, it loads the default values. (4 - Change Upload Limit for phpMyAdmin - 08 - Server - CyberPanel Community)
I have tried editing the official settings, restarting MySQL but the same issue.
I have tried changing the files locally, restarted, and the same issue.
I have no idea what to do anymore.
It says I can max upload 2.048KiB

Hello,
did you mean you want to upload sql file to phpmyadmin but it always failed ?
do the ssh to your server which cyberpanel installed, edit /usr/local/lsws/lsphpxx/etc/php.ini (xx is your php version, eg: 80 74 73 72 71 70 56)

vi /usr/local/lsws/lsphpxx/etc/php.ini

find the line upload_max_size = 2M; → change this and save php.ini file

restart openlitespeed : systemctl restart lsws

another way is modifying it from cyberpanel web-ui from Server - PHP - Edit PHP Configs menu and then scroll down to identify the filed upload_max_filesize, change it and Save Changes and then Restart PHP.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Thanks, this seems to have solved it for me :slight_smile:

@ganteng said:

Hello,
did you mean you want to upload sql file to phpmyadmin but it always failed ?
do the ssh to your server which cyberpanel installed, edit /usr/local/lsws/lsphpxx/etc/php.ini (xx is your php version, eg: 80 74 73 72 71 70 56)

vi /usr/local/lsws/lsphpxx/etc/php.ini

find the line upload_max_size = 2M; → change this and save php.ini file

restart openlitespeed : systemctl restart lsws

another way is modifying it from cyberpanel web-ui from Server - PHP - Edit PHP Configs menu and then scroll down to identify the filed upload_max_filesize, change it and Save Changes and then Restart PHP.

Hope this helps

Thanks

hi, iam new to cyberpanel and self managing a vps. however i am getting pretty ok with my current config, oscent7 and cyberpanel however i am getting mad at upgrading the mysql upload size limit !!! I tryed to modify the “edit php config” selecting 7.2 because of V2 cyberpanel. my website php is 8. I am stuck and not so familiar with the terminal command… for instance i don’t know how to reach /usr/local/lsws/lsphpxx/etc/php.ini… can somebody help me to progress on this issue ? thanks very much

Type your comment> @thierryG said:

hi, iam new to cyberpanel and self managing a vps. however i am getting pretty ok with my current config, oscent7 and cyberpanel however i am getting mad at upgrading the mysql upload size limit !!! I tryed to modify the “edit php config” selecting 7.2 because of V2 cyberpanel. my website php is 8. I am stuck and not so familiar with the terminal command… for instance i don’t know how to reach /usr/local/lsws/lsphpxx/etc/php.ini… can somebody help me to progress on this issue ? thanks very much

Try using WinSCP to get to the location “/usr/local/lsws/lsphpxx/etc/php.ini”