Own SSL certificate

Hi,

Is there an option to use my own SSL certificate that I purchased or does CyberPanel only support LetsEncrypt?
Thanks!

And than restart OpenLiteSpeed.

hi,
i have buy SSL comodo, how to install to cyberpanel ? because i have 4 file
domain.crt
COMODORSADomainValidationSecureServerCA.crt
COMODORSAAddTrustCA.crt
AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt

Can you help me install it ? because file domain.crt , i have paste into cert and all i have paste into key, but error
sorry my English not good

@tonyquach said:
hi,
domain.crt
COMODORSAAddTrustCA.crt

Can you help me install it ? because file domain.crt , i have paste into cert and all i have paste into key, but error

i have fix it

Hello,
I’ve installed my own SSL, but after I restarted litespeed, i still can’t access my website. It says connection refused. I checked again the CRT and the Key, but it’s gone.
Anyone have any idea about this?

@roboticpuppies said:
Hello,
I’ve installed my own SSL, but after I restarted litespeed, i still can’t access my website. It says connection refused. I checked again the CRT and the Key, but it’s gone.
Anyone have any idea about this?

I will look into this issue, meanwhile, you can edit these two files from the command line:

keyFile                 /usr/local/lsws/conf/vhosts/SSL-example.com/privkey.pem
  certFile                /usr/local/lsws/conf/vhosts/SSL-example.com/fullchain.pem

Great! thank you for the help Mr. @usmannasir . Gonna look into it.

@tonyquach said:
@tonyquach said:
hi,
domain.crt
COMODORSAAddTrustCA.crt

i have fix it

How do you fix it?