OperationalError at / (1045, "Access denied for user 'cyberpanel'@'localhost' (using password: YES)")

For some reason the database of cyberpanl does not exist. it wasn’t added when installing or i accidentally deleted it.

# OperationalError at /
(1045, "Access denied for user 'cyberpanel'@'localhost' (using password: YES)")
when i check there is no 'cyberpanel' user or database cyberpanel created in mariadb.
when i create 1 user as 'cyberpanel' it says missing table.
when i create 1 table loginSystem_administrator it says -- 1364, "Field 'id' doesn't have a default value". even though I added the id, userName, passwork and default values ​​NOT NULL primary key(id). it still gives this error. I tried following the instructions but it still doesn't work. https://community.cyberpanel.net/t/how-to-change-admin-username/17100/19  and https://community.cyberpanel.net/t/urgent-i-deleted-the-cyberpanel-database-accidently-please-help-what-can-i-do-now/36626/8
error_logs.txt : 
05.28.2023_19-00-04] (1045, "Access denied for user 'cyberpanel'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"). Renew.SSLObtainer
[05.29.2023_19-00-04] Running SSL Renew Utility
[05.29.2023_19-00-04] (1146, "Table 'cyberpanel.websiteFunctions_websites' doesn't exist"). Renew.SSLObtainer
[05.30.2023_19-00-05] Running SSL Renew Utility
[05.30.2023_19-00-05] (1146, "Table 'cyberpanel.websiteFunctions_websites' doesn't exist"). Renew.SSLObtainer
then i installed : set sql_mode=""
erorr : Could Not Login, Error message: (1054, "Unknown column 'loginSystem_administrator.firstName' in 'field list'")

I don’t know how to fix this error, is there an alternative sql file to import it?

if there is this sql file can you give me the link. thanks !

Welcome @huy Happy you are here

Can you see the cyberpanel database using root user on mysql console

yes, i created it. (id,userName,password)(0, admin,1234567). But it didn’t work. Looks like I did something wrong.

Wait what are you trying to do ?

i want to login to ip:8090

If you deleted cyberpanel database by mistake but am sorry to inform you that you broke your installation and nothing can be done but a clean installation. Optionally if you keep server snapshots then revert to an old image

1 Like

Josephgodwinke. Thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it very much.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.