Openlitespeed update broke Cyberpanel webserver

Hi there,

I updated my Ubuntu server via command “apt upgrade” and the server faced some issues updating Openlitespeed. It was a problem removing the old package and installing the new one. After rebooting and trying a couple of times, finally the installation was completed.

Just after that step, websites on my web server are not accessible. All the websites are built using WordPress, and they are not loading, however the Cyberpanel admin panel, Rainloop and so on is working with no issues.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you in advance.

screenshoot ?

Exactly. For example you can try with todoaliex .com and you will see, however if you add :8090 the cyberpanel admin area is loading. The issue was just after the openlitespeed update. I tried disabling it, but still it is not working. Also, I remove it.

Try upgrading the Cyberpanel install. 02 - Upgrading CyberPanel - Docs - CyberPanel Community

I tried already and unfortunately it is not working :frowning:

Have you tried to restart the server?

I was not able to solve the issue. I just roll back the server to the last snapshot. Thank you for your help and time guys.

1 Like

Someone just pasted this in the facebook group (which was surely an error in even approving that post).


Perhaps give it a try?

can you give me the screenshoot ?

Ubuntu 20.04 Openlitespeed 1.7.15 update : All vhosts loose their External App Set UID Mode config on two cyberpanel servers

You need to set it back vhost by vhost on the openlitespeed admin panel (Doc root UID)

1 Like

We have open a GitHub issue about that : [BUG] · Issue #816 · usmannasir/cyberpanel · GitHub


Thanks very much. Looks like we need to integrate this forum with Github in order to consolidate things further, which is definitely possible.

1 Like

i dont know what happen
but i use CMS Wordpress to all my site and no one getting this error
i never edit or login to OLS panel
all i do is under cyberpanel and CLI only for htop iftop apt-get update/upgrade
and still all site working

This has been resolved by OpenLiteSpeed update.