Openlitespeed problem

Hello. Openlitespeed shuts down when I change php version. Afterwards, the sites in the panel are closed. I need to activate Openlitespeed manually. What should I do? Please help me…

Error MSG:
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386447 [ERROR] HttpListener::start(): Can’t listen at address adminListener: Address already in use!
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386507 [ERROR] HttpServer::addListener(adminListener) failed to create new listener
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386518 [ERROR] [config:admin:listener:adminListener] failed to start listener on address 51.161.76.**:7788!
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386529 [ERROR] [config:admin:listener] No listener is available for admin virtual host!
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386558 [ERROR] Fatal error in configuration, exit!

on command line
type -
/usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart

problem will be solved

Type your comment> @emb said:

on command line
type -

problem will be solved

this is only temporary solutiom, with 1.9.3 there is problem with restarting OLS every time anything is changed in CyberPanel.
I have done 3 fresh installs and this repeats every time. Gracefull restart is not working properly. It does work by stop → start but no through CP by button “restart OLS”

I get same errors in logs as folk above.

i know latest version of cyberpanel has lots of problems, this is one of them

Type your comment> @eFGieeL said:

Type your comment> @emb said:

on command line
type -

problem will be solved

this is only temporary solutiom, with 1.9.3 there is problem with restarting OLS every time anything is changed in CyberPanel.
I have done 3 fresh installs and this repeats every time. Gracefull restart is not working properly. It does work by stop → start but no through CP by button “restart OLS”

I get same errors in logs as folk above.

I faced the same problems with OLS + panel in subdomain, everything is fine when using Cyberpanel + Litespeed ent, or when using panel from http://ip_address:8090.
So I check the code from cyberpanel that restart the lsws service.

Edit that file, just use:
command = “sudo /usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart”
in both case solved the problem.

I was getting 503 error on my subdomain that accesses cyberpanel (ipaddress:8090 works fine), so I checked the logs and I was seeing the same logs as you.
I figured out the problem in my case thanks to this article: Cyberpanel Openlitespeed 503 Service Unavailable Hatası | Veriloji Kurumsal Hosting - Domain - Teknoloji Blog

It was just a memory limit problem. It was happening on my cyberpanel admin panel subdomain (admin.domain.com) so I simply increased the memory limit for that subdomain (or website, in cyberpanel settings).
Very strange though. It happened very suddenly and the only thing I changed was add one rewrite rule, and it was on another subdomain not this one.

Hope this helps somebody.