OpenCart Backend not save, need to re-login again and then see the saved action

Hello,

I have one OpenCart website, when I try to save the setting in backend, it can not save, and then I refresh many times and clear all browser cache, the setting is also no save.

Finally I need to logout and re-login again, I can see the setting is saved.

May I know is it my OpenLiteSpeed setting issue and I have changed below values on Server Configuration > Modules.

#######################
enableCache 1
qsCache 1
reqCookieCache 1
respCookieCache 1
ignoreReqCacheCtrl 1
ignoreRespCacheCtrl 1
enablePrivateCache 1
privateExpireInSeconds 1000
expireInSeconds 1000
storagePath cachedata
checkPrivateCache 1
checkPublicCache 1
#######################

Also, I used

WordPress to test (Cyberpanel) and OpenCart to test on my another shared web hosting (LiteSpeed + cPanel) , both of them are no any above save and setting issues.

Thank you so much and your team support!

If you are using OpenLiteSpeed (Free version of CyberPanel) it does not support ESI. And most probably your shared hosting company is using LiteSpeed Enterprise, however, you can contact support to figure out what is the issue.

I would recommend to get a Free Starter License and first try on CyberPanel Ent.

Hello,

You’re very nice and thanks for your support.

I got and installed the Free Starter License, all of my issues (OpenCart backend save setting and frontend Cart setting) are resolved.

May I know is it related with OpenLiteSpeed not support ESI issues?

Thanks!

Most probably, as you can see here that OpenLiteSpeed does not support ESI and QUIC OpenLiteSpeed vs. LiteSpeed Enterprise - LiteSpeed Technologies

Hello,

I see, I saw that the LiteSpeed file to install and replace on the CyberPanel.
May I know do you have methods if I want to change back to OpenLiteSpeed on coming future?

Thanks =)

You will have to reinstall OS.

You will have to reinstall OS.

I see, thanks for your methods =)