Open Litespeed Won't Start

Getting this from the error logs when I try to start Open LiteSpeed:

2019-09-04 18:14:06.999819 [ERROR] [SSL] Config SSL Context with Certificate File: /usr/local/lsws/usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/webadmin.crt and Key File:/usr/local/lsws/usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/webadmin.key get SSL error:
2019-09-04 18:14:06.999825 [ERROR] [config:admin:listener:adminListener:ssl] failed to create new SSLContext for *:7080
2019-09-04 18:14:06.999830 [ERROR] [config:admin:listener] No listener is available for admin virtual host!
2019-09-04 18:14:06.999846 [ERROR] Fatal error in configuration, exit!

I had followed a tutorial about changing the path of the private key file and certificate in the WebAdmin Settings of OSL, and after performing a graceful restart, OSL won’t start. Here’s the tutorial in question:

Any suggestions as to what file I can edit to get OSL working again?

You did something wrong in the path of the SSL for Web admin. So OLS fails to start.

Exactly. Which file do I need to edit to correct the error? I have SSH access.

@CyberPanel @qtwrk

I was able to undo the damage. In case anyone else shares the same fate, the solution is that the config file is located at /usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/admin_config.conf

having the same issue here, can’t get the ssl to work on ols server IP. Did you figure it out @niall ?

@niall What did you do to the config file to get it to work?

@niall life saver :heart: