open litespeed stops automatically

I’m having problems with my cyberpanel. suddenly open litespeed on my cyberpanel stopped. so that all websites become inaccessible.

what is the problem? how to handle it?

It has something to do with apparently:

Because of this issue, LSWS may not restart successfully if you try to install a PHP extension, for example.

Hi there, I also face the same issue. I noticed that when I try to add a new website in LiteSpeed then the server shuts down or something. Then I have to restart the server and then the LiteSpeed start working again. I have informed my system administrator but no idea when this issue will be fixed. I have to add a new site to the LiteSpeed, can anyone share how to do that without the server go offline?

If this issue is with only the latest version and if I downgrade the LiteSpeed version, will the issue be solved? Please help…

@DaljitSingh said:
Hi there, I also face the same issue. I noticed that when I try to add a new website in LiteSpeed then the server shuts down or something. Then I have to restart the server and then the LiteSpeed start working again. I have informed my system administrator but no idea when this issue will be fixed. I have to add a new site to the LiteSpeed, can anyone share how to do that without the server go offline?

If this issue is with only the latest version and if I downgrade the LiteSpeed version, will the issue be solved? Please help…

Yes downgrading will solve it. We have faced same issue.

how to downgrade?

Use command “yum downgrade openlitespeed”
If possible go to version 1.5.9

Upgrade openlitespeed to latest version. this problem is solved on the latest version. to update use yum -y update