Normal user permission

Addon domains allow you to control multiple domains from a single account. An addon domain links a new domain name to a directory in your account, and then stores its files in that directory.

So it should be

/home/user/domain's/public_html

or

/home/user/domain's.com/

not

/home/domain.com/public_html

or if I add a new domain to that website, it shows like this

/home/domain.com/NEWDomainDIR/

So, my request to change the path style and make “Normal User” can create the unlimited website not add the domain under the website.

Also, I want Domain “Aliases”

Domain aliases are domains that you own, but which do not contain any content. Instead, they point to the contents of another domain or subdomain on your account. This is useful, for example, to hold a domain that you will later sell, or to redirect traffic to another domain.

Thanks a lot.

A normal user creating websites is basically the feature of reseller account which we may get back soon in future.

Normally when you add a new child domain its directory structure is:

/home/masterdomain.com/public_html/childdomain.com

If you specify a custom path, it is relative to

/home/masterdomain.com/public_html/

Update: Domain alias is something we need to do.

Thank you so much Usman.

Waiting for the latest version.

Domain aliasses are very welcome, most of my users have more then one domain pointing to the same website. This situation is like: One main websote .com and server other aliases like a .nl or .eu version, whren you type it it would end up at the .com version.

@Kyzoe said:
Domain aliasses are very welcome, most of my users have more then one domain pointing to the same website. This situation is like: One main websote .com and server other aliases like a .nl or .eu version, whren you type it it would end up at the .com version.

Will keep this in mind. :slight_smile: