Need help pls with cloning wordpress site using cyperpanel

I’ve just created a digitalOcean Droplet and installed (Cyperpanel) on it to clone wordpress site on it.
To start cloning the site, i need to past the wordpress file on the root folder, but i see no option to access the root folder, can you please help me access the root folder ?

i see option to create FTP account, But it requires me to select a website to create FTP account, bu there in no option for selecting any site !

what version of your cyberpanel ?

CyberPanel 2.3.1

already add the website ?

Add site first, that will create necessary folders and vhost stuff on litespeed.

i can’t create a website because it require to enter a dmoain name, and i don’t have domain names, i want to use the IP adress of the droplet instead !

i can’t create a website because it require to enter a dmoain name, and i don’t have domain names, i want to use the IP adress of the droplet instead !

Easiest way then is use that site what clone domain create site and create sub domain where you clone site. Just point that subdomain dns to cyberpanel.
There is not easy way use IP for site on cyberpanel, I found this tutorial you can try that.