My IP is different than actual Server IP address

I have same problem mention in this - My IP is different than actual Server IP

When I change IP address to actual IP in /etc/cyberpanel/machineIP and reboot, root 404 page (ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED error) and IP:8090 cyberpanel not loading.

After 5 min, IP:8090 cyberpanel loaded but root 404 page not loading. How to solve this issue? maybe watchdog start again litespeed server.

Above post mention @tmoore

But you will probably need to edit the DNS as well after.

is this cyberpanel websites’ DNS or root server DNS?

Hello.
If you can then enter the cyberpanel admin page by using IP:8090, but you can not access your websites at for example mywebsite.com, you need to adjust the DNS.
This depends, if you are using cyberpanel to announce your DNS, you need to change the target IP on it.
If you manage your DNS somewhere else, for example at cloudflare, you need to change it at cloudflare.

Hi, I’m sorry to bring up such an old post, but I can’t seem to solve this problem. I have CyberPanel behind a server with Cloudflare, which I can access perfectly with cyberpanel.mydomain.com, since I have a tunnel made to 192.168.2.22:8090. The problem I have is when I try to access mydomain.com it doesn’t return anything. I have tried to do it by creating another tunnel with web.mydomain.com pointing directly to 192.168.2.22, but it tells me that that resource does not exist on the server. I have to do everything through Cloudflare because I don’t have access to the router that gives me internet connection. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.