Modsecurity Config-Install Failed

First time using CP.
Modsecurity Config > Install Now > 'Installation failed. None"
How do I fix this?
Install Log
Loaded plugins: copr, fastestmirror, priorities
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile

Dependencies Resolved

================================================================================
Package Arch Version Repository Size

Installing:
ols-modsecurity x86_64 1.7.16-2.el7 litespeed-update 16 M

Transaction Summary

Install 1 Package

Total size: 16 M
Installed size: 71 M
Downloading packages:
Running transaction check
Running transaction test
Can not be installed.[404]

Welcome @Fillip Happy you are here

1. Which CyberPanel version are you using?
  2. Which operating system?

Hi, thank you for getting back to me.
Hostinger’l Cyberpanel VPS hosting.
CyberPanel: v2.3.2
Kernel: 3.10.0

Post contents of /usr/local/lscp/logs/modsec.log, https://<IP Address>:8090/serverstatus/cyberCPMainLogFile

You can always install it manually

Install manually yum install ols-modsecurity -y

Hi, thank you for getting back to me.
Good news, Hostinger support helped me solve the problem. I’m totally new to this stuff but willing to learn with the right guidance.

Note: The following is what I did. I’m using a Mac running macOS Catalina. Window folks will need Pudy. Also, this worked for my specific situation described in my first post.

1. On Mac, make sure the Terminal can run “zsh shell”. I rarely use the Terminal, when I opened it there was some command that I needed to run to get the terminal to run ‘zsh’. Like I said, Newbie here.

(Article reference: Moving From Bash to Zsh: Terminal Changes in macOS Catalina)

1. Terminal now set to run Zsh shell, I went to my Cyberpanal > Overview > VPS access > Terminal > copied the text paste into Terminal.
  2. Pasted my root password.
  3. I went to the following article: https://manage.accuwebhosting.com/knowledgebase/3766/How-to-install-mod-security-on-Centos-7-x-with-apache-.html
  4. Under heading: "Please refer to the following steps to install mod security on ContOS 7.X:
    – Only did steps 1 and 2. Step 3 is optional if you’re curious.
  5. Finally, I went back to CyberPanel > Security > ModSecurity Conf > Install Now

Result: Success!

@Fillip means this command fails sudo yum install ols-modsecurity ? can you confirm just cancel if you see its trying to install something

@josephgodwinke , Thank you for your time and help. I dropped Hostinger’s Cyberpanel VPS hosting and went to UltaHost. Amazing! Within 12 hours, both my sites were transferred. UltaHost gave me VPS with OS Ubuntu 20.something, and cyberpanel with my site all set up. I clicked through the Security and installed Firewall, ModSecurity, the packages, and some kind of imunify (bottom of the Security tab). All is good. So easy and hassle free. So this problem has been resolved.
Time to get back to writing.
Again, thank you for your help and suggestions.