Missing php extensions php8.1 " PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library"

Hi, i am having a hard time installing some of the php extension like “fileinfo,gd,soap,sockets and sodium” when i run php -v this is the result

i tried to search for available extension using sudo apt-cahce search lsphp

but the extension that i want to install is not available

Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

Follow my tutorial here: Php 8.1 error in INSTALL PHP EXTENSIONS - #17 by quoviz_dev

you can use the following updated commands (instead of the commands used in the tutorial) which includes gd

yum install -y postgresql-devel openldap-devel gmp-devel enchant-devel bzip2-devel oniguruma-devel libxml2-devel sqlite-devel sqlite3-devel icu libicu-devel libxslt-devel libsodium libsodium-devel libzip-devel libjpeg-devel libwebp-devel jpeg* freetype*

compile with the following:

'--with-mysqli' '--with-zlib' '--enable-gd' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-iconv' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--enable-ftp' '--with-zip' '--with-curl' '--enable-soap' '--enable-xml' '--with-openssl' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-kerberos' '--with-system-ciphers' '--with-bz2' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dba' '--with-enchant' '--enable-exif' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-mhash' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-intl' '--with-ldap' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-ldap-sasl' '--with-mysql-sock' '--enable-pcntl' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--with-pdo-pgsql' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--with-xsl' '--enable-mysqlnd' '--with-pear' '--enable-litespeed' '--with-freetype' '--with-jpeg' '--with-webp'

Thanks for the response. where should i add this in cyberpanel
'--with-mysqli' '--with-zlib' '--enable-gd' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-iconv' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--enable-ftp' '--with-zip' '--with-curl' '--enable-soap' '--enable-xml' '--with-openssl' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-kerberos' '--with-system-ciphers' '--with-bz2' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dba' '--with-enchant' '--enable-exif' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-mhash' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-intl' '--with-ldap' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-ldap-sasl' '--with-mysql-sock' '--enable-pcntl' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--with-pdo-pgsql' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--with-xsl' '--enable-mysqlnd' '--with-pear' '--enable-litespeed' '--with-freetype' '--with-jpeg' '--with-webp'

Read through the tutorial, it gives you the instructions of where to put it.

Also check the both checkbox for memcached on the compile page.