[Merged] Softaculous/Installatron implementation?

Hi,

Would there be a way to create a plugin with an iframe to https://installatron.com/apps

That way clients will just need to introduce their FTP credentials and autoinstall any script they want, no API needed.

Briefly looking at their site, it seems they only require FTP details, why would we need any additional plugin?

Briefly looking at their site, it seems they only require FTP details, why would we need any additional plugin?

So clients do not need to go to their site, just an iframe

Got it now. We will need more people requesting it before we can consider the implementation.

Got it now. We will need more people requesting it before we can consider the implementation.

Ftpbackup pls consider lots of users here want this as a backup option…

We will need to run polls for the features. Then we can have a better idea of what to implement next.

We will need to run polls for the features. Then we can have a better idea of what to implement next.

Better that way and have a road map section in this forum

Hi, is it in the roadmap Softaculous or Installatron implementation? It’s the only thing missing for me.

Interested in this or softaculous.

For me too.

I hope this get’s implemented.
I have a lot of features, that use Softaculous for installing, managing the backups, and updating the software.

Any update on this?

Any updates on this still love to have it.