Mautic SMTP Test Email Error: Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username “email address” using 0 possible authenticators

Hi there,
I am going to set up my credential in Mautic for email sending but showing an error that " Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username “email address” using 0 possible authenticators." anyone can help me to resolve this issue?

I have tried a lot of methods but still have not resolved this issue.
If anyone has faced this issue and resolved it then please help me in this regard.

Thank you!

the same issue, not resolved

Error is very clearly

Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username “email address” using 0 possible authenticators

You need to check the mautic smtp configs if you are using TLS protocol for the SMTP connection or you have a firewall blocking access or you are using the wrong port (25/587) or you using a wrong password

the same problem when using SSL and port 465 or TLS and port 587,
the SMTP credentials are correct and I use it with other apps without a problem.

when I click test connection shows success :

but when I click send test email shows :

Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username “email address” using 0 possible authenticators

What does that tell you ? Its an issue with Mautic not CyberPanel. I have taken the liberty of getting you the forum link for Mautic - https://forum.mautic.org/