MAJOR BUG. Blank website in CyberPanel

Current Version:2.3
Build:5
Current Commit:9cf05be18fa47880f4da70e6a6166e1e7e23a630

I don’t even know how to explain this so please check the screenshots above. Also after the wordpress instalation I get some major interface bugs (missing upload plugin / theme buttons, layout issues and so on).

I’m trying to add a new website. It creates public_html and the rest but whenever I try to check the website on CyberPanel I see that it’s just blank. I have to manually put the address *:8090/websites/mywebsite.com in order to access the settings. Checking the settings shows that some of the functions dissapeared.

I already tried to delete the website & redundant files (searched with grep) but it seems like it doesn’t work. Adding other domains work. The CyberPanel main log seems ok too (just some [02.18.2024_13-13-33] Invalid request headers). I also tried installing with and without SSL/DKIM, different PHP vers. etc. but nothing works. What should I do / check?

Please provide all the details from this article. Also which virtualization is your server?

Hows the blank domain created?

Also share CyberPanel error logs, lite speed error logs

I use a dedicated server. I have created the website using “Create Website” from CyberPanel.

This is the main log. Error log doesn’t have any reference to my domain. I’ve deleted and recreated the website, but the issue still remains.

[02.19.2024_09-39-18] https://api.github.com/repos/usmannasir/cyberpanel/commits?sha=v2.3.5
[02.19.2024_09-39-26] https://api.github.com/repos/usmannasir/cyberpanel/commits?sha=v2.3.5
[02.19.2024_09-39-49] Invalid request headers
[02.19.2024_09-39-58] Covered domains: ['mydomain.com', 'www.mydomain.com']
[02.19.2024_09-39-58] [CheckIfSSLNeedsToBeIssued] SSL exists for mydomain.com and both versions are covered, just need to ensure if SSL is valid for less then 15 days.
[02.19.2024_09-39-58] [CheckIfSSLNeedsToBeIssued] SSL exists for mydomain.com and is not ready to fetch new SSL., skipping..
[02.19.2024_09-40-03] Invalid request headers
[02.19.2024_09-40-08] Covered domains: ['mail.mydomain.com', 'www.mail.mydomain.com']
[02.19.2024_09-40-08] [CheckIfSSLNeedsToBeIssued] SSL exists for mail.mydomain.com and both versions are covered, just need to ensure if SSL is valid for less then 15 days.
[02.19.2024_09-40-08] [CheckIfSSLNeedsToBeIssued] SSL exists for mail.mydomain.com and is not ready to fetch new SSL., skipping..
[02.19.2024_09-40-08] Websites matching query does not exist. [installSSLForDomain:72]

This is the vhost conf

docRoot                   $VH_ROOT/public_html
vhDomain                  $VH_NAME
vhAliases                 www.$VH_NAME
adminEmails               [email protected]
enableGzip                1
enableIpGeo               1

index  {
  useServer               0
  indexFiles              index.php, index.html
}

errorlog $VH_ROOT/logs/$VH_NAME.error_log {
  logLevel                WARN
  rollingSize             10M
}

accesslog $VH_ROOT/logs/$VH_NAME.access_log {
  logFormat               "%h %l %u %t "%r" %>s %b "%{Referer}i" "%{User-Agent}i""
  logHeaders              5
  rollingSize             10M
  keepDays                10  
  compressArchive         1
}

scripthandler  {
  add                     lsapi:promo4407 php
}

extprocessor promo4407 {
  type                    lsapi
  address                 UDS://tmp/lshttpd/promo4407.sock
  maxConns                10
  env                     LSAPI_CHILDREN=10
  initTimeout             600
  retryTimeout            0
  persistConn             1
  pcKeepAliveTimeout      1
  respBuffer              0
  autoStart               1
  path                    /usr/local/lsws/lsphp82/bin/lsphp
  extUser                 promo4407
  extGroup                promo4407
  memSoftLimit            2047M
  memHardLimit            2047M
  procSoftLimit           400
  procHardLimit           500
}

phpIniOverride  {
php_admin_value open_basedir "/tmp:$VH_ROOT"
}

module cache {
 storagePath /usr/local/lsws/cachedata/$VH_NAME
}

rewrite  {
 enable                  1
  autoLoadHtaccess        1
}

context /.well-known/acme-challenge {
  location                /usr/local/lsws/Example/html/.well-known/acme-challenge
  allowBrowse             1

rewrite  {
     enable                  0
  }
  addDefaultCharset       off

phpIniOverride  {

}
}

vhssl  {
  keyFile                 /etc/letsencrypt/live/mydomain.com/privkey.pem
  certFile                /etc/letsencrypt/live/mydomain.com/fullchain.pem
  certChain               1
  sslProtocol             24
  enableECDHE             1
  renegProtection         1
  sslSessionCache         1
  enableSpdy              15
  enableStapling           1
  ocspRespMaxAge           86400
}

I’ve renamed the domain name with mydomain.com.

If you don’t mind, can you share the domain name? this problem seems strange.

What if you create other domains ?

I’ve sent you a pm. I don’t want the domain name to be published. It seems like every domain what has “promo” gets this issue. I don’t know what’s happening. Every other domain works fine.

If I try to add the domain “romo.com” for example, it works but when I edit it from the database to “promo.com” it dissapears. I don’t understand where is the problem. Logs look clean to me.

Problem solved. It was an AdBlock Related issue. It removes everything that contains “promo”.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.