LiteSpeed has stopped working (tail: cannot open ‘/usr/local/lsws/logs/error.log’ for reading: No such file or directory)

Hello, I run sites on my cyber panel server and all the sites have gone offline showing error 521.
I went to the Services and found out OpenLiteSpeed has stopped, I tried rebooting and turning it on but it is not working, I went through the forum and tried all but none is working.

When I go to ERROR LOGS, I see this message tail: cannot open ‘/usr/local/lsws/logs/error.log’ for reading: No such file or directory

please help, I just moved from shared hosting to VPS with cyberpanel

Ubuntu 22.04
cyberpanel 2.3.2

I went through the following trying to fix the site but none of them seems to work for me

Welcome @Emmanuel Happy you are here

Error 521 means that your origin server does not respond to cloudflare requests.

Change your ssl encryptions mode to Flexible on cloudflare.

Purging the cloudflare cache might also help.

Hello, changed to flexible and purged all caches but still Web server is down Error code 521. Please help
On cyberpanel services, i can see litespeed has stopped restarting and starting does not help. i will be very glad if i can get solution to bring my sites back because all the sites on the server is down with same error

I was able to fix it with this discussion
Now my LiteSpeed is running now