Let’s Encrypt Error , cant create SSL, latest version

Here is the error message

“Cannot issue SSL. Error message: [Sat Jul 6 00:26:36 UTC 2019] somedomain.com:Verify error:dns :: DNS problem: SERVFAIL looking up A for somedomain.com [Sat Jul 6 00:26:36 UTC 2019] Please add ‘–debug’ or ‘–log’ to check more details. [Sat Jul 6 00:26:36 UTC 2019] See: How to debug acme.sh · acmesh-official/acme.sh Wiki · GitHub [Sat Jul 6 00:26:38 UTC 2019] Create new order error. Le_OrderFinalize not found. { “type”: “urn:ietf:params:acme:error:rateLimited”, “detail”: “Error creating new order :: too many failed authorizations recently: see Rate Limits - Let's Encrypt”, “status”: 429 } [Sat Jul 6 00:26:38 UTC 2019] Please add ‘–debug’ or ‘–log’ to check more details. [Sat Jul 6 00:26:38 UTC 2019] See: How to debug acme.sh · acmesh-official/acme.sh Wiki · GitHub 0,283 Failed to obtain SSL for domain. [issueSSLForDomain]”

Hi,

As you can see in error log

too many failed authorizations recently

there is a rate limit , you have wait for cool down time.

Hi,

As you can see in error log

too many failed authorizations recently

there is a rate limit , you have wait for cool down time.

I’ll try again today.

Hey qtwrk ,when installing the minimal version, creation of sites isn’t possible. I had to install everything, Postfix, powerdns etc… in order to create a site.

Maybe the latest version with OpenLiteSpeed was rushed. Idk. You guys do such a great software that i cant complain. Hope everything gets fixed soon. Cheers…

Hi,

Could you please provide more info about this “when installing the minimal version, creation of sites isn’t possible” ?

Hi,

Could you please provide more info about this “when installing the minimal version, creation of sites isn’t possible” ?

I get this error.

If i check or uncheck, SSL, DKIM Support, open_basedir Protection., it wont create a website.

My installation is, PowerDNS Enabled, the rest disabled…

I did a test, and in order to create website i dont have that error, i have to enable everything.

So minimal doesn’t work yet.

Hi,

Yes, I am managed to reproduce the issue.

Thanks for the feedback , will looking into fix.