Issues with whmcs directory after migration from virutalmin

Hello!

I have migrated my website from virtualmin into cyberpanel. Everything working fine except my whmcs… When I post a replay my customers I got errors like
League\Flysystem\Exception: Impossible to create the root directory “/home/mydomin/downloads”. in /home/mydomian.net/public_html/cpserver/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php:106

But why cyberpabel trying to access /home/mydomain/downloads when that’s empty. In he configuration files… we do type the path for the downloads directly. my path is mydomain.net but as shown in the errors shows that he try to access wrong path to my website. I have already defined that downloads are located inside mydomain.net/downloads instead of mydomian/downloads.

is it possible to change my website directory from home/mydomain.net to home/mydomain

Thanks for help!

Yes you can change the directory from the host configuration check the root main directory and then change that to any you want.

Hello!

Are you reffering to vhost configuration, list website → Manage → vHost conf

not working… even when I change it there and here /usr/local/lsws/conf/httpd_config.conf
the changes wont take effect even when I restart php