Issue in Backups v2 - Failed to create file system for "unasirdrive:~": couldn't find root directory ID

Hi,

Since backups v2 use rclone. Recently some of our users reported that they are not working anymore.

And we found out that this error was occurring.

It turns out that rclone by default use their own client_id and client_secret as described here.

When you use rclone with Google drive in its default configuration you are using rclone's client_id. This is shared between all the rclone users. There is a global rate limit on the number of queries per second that each client_id can do set by Google. rclone already has a high quota and I will continue to make sure it is high enough by contacting Google.

And I believe their client_id reached global limit. And error like this started happening.

[root@dockertesting ~]# sudo -u wpmau6540 rclone lsd unasirdrive: -vv
2024/04/18 13:23:08 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.66.0" starting with parameters ["rclone" "lsd" "unasirdrive:" "-vv"]
2024/04/18 13:23:08 DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "unasirdrive:"
2024/04/18 13:23:08 DEBUG : Using config file from "/home/wpmautic.net/.config/rclone/rclone.conf"
2024/04/18 13:23:08 DEBUG : unasirdrive: Loaded invalid token from config file - ignoring
2024/04/18 13:23:08 DEBUG : unasirdrive: got fatal oauth error: oauth2: "unauthorized_client" "Unauthorized"
2024/04/18 13:23:08 Failed to create file system for "unasirdrive:": couldn't find root directory ID: Get "https://www.googleapis.com/drive/v3/files/root?alt=json&fields=id&prettyPrint=false&supportsAllDrives=true": couldn't fetch token: unauthorized_client: if you're using your own client id/secret, make sure they're properly set up following the docs
[root@dockertesting ~]#

To reactive this I’ve pushed some commits and it now asks you to provide client_id and client_secret, its explained here as to how you can get these both.

And then you need to reconfigure the remotes.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.
thank you.