Is there any way to Stop Litespeed Caching?

OS - Ubuntu 22.04
CP Version -

Hello CP Community,

I have hosted a WP website on a Digitalocean $6 droplet with Cyberpanel. I am using Ezoic to monetize my site.

To use Ezoic’s full features, I had to change the Nameservers of my site to the ones given by Ezoic. And one of the feature Ezoic provide is LEAP. LEAP improves site speed. And Ezoic also has its own CDN and caching mechanism so Cloudflare and Litespeed Cache plugin becomes useless.

Ezoic specifically asks to deactivate or delete the Litespeed cache plugin as it conflicts with their own caching system.

I have deactivated and deleted the Litespeed caching plugin, but my site still hits lscache.
Here is the proof -

How can I stop my site from hitting lscache? Is there any server-level caching going on?

I was speaking with a Customer Representative of Ezoic regard this matter and he asked me to do this -

Please help guys. This issue is now going on for weeks!

Login to litespeed panel, find vhost, server config, and remove cache module.

I should delete this line? -

module cache {
storagePath /usr/local/lsws/cachedata/$VH_NAME
}

Yes. If issue persist remove from server cache module too.

I have deleted this whole thing -
module cache {
storagePath /usr/local/lsws/cachedata/$VH_NAME
}

Should I restart the server once?

Check these rules for caching disable.

This is the important bit for me, right? -

And Shoaib, one more thing -

I have deleted that “module cache {…/$VH_NAME}” thing from my vHost Configuration file.

Do I still have to follow the direction given in the Litespeed Cache documentation?

No, it will not work for you. You already deleted module then check the cache status.

Hey Lucky,

After editing the vHost config file, my site is not hitting LSCACHE anymore. And I hope it stays that way.

Thanks for the help man!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.