Installing laravel on cyberpanel + ubuntu server

Hello, knowing that I will install laravel scripts (mostly bought on codecanyon) I want to install it globally on the entire Ubuntu server. Cyberpanel uses openlitespeed, so how to do this installation? Do you have an idea or a guide that could help me please?
Thanks in advance.

Hello @Alpsan

It is best practice to search the community before raising a topic. See this How to setup a Laravel application on CyberPanel!

Hi Josephgodwinke,
thank you I had seen it but it is for centos 7 or I use ubuntu… Can I ask how to proceed this installation for Ubuntu 20.04?
Regards.

Start from here How to setup a Laravel application on CyberPanel! (the docs need to be revised )

sorry but without revision I can’t do anything, I need a document made for ubuntu. I’ll do it another way

Laravel installation is not special to any operating system. The recommended way of installing laravel on cyberpanel is the standard way of laravel installation minus these steps How to setup a Laravel application on CyberPanel! for making it work in cyberpanel ecosystem (ols/ls web server)