Installer Failed on Gunicorn. Not sure how to proceed

System: Centos 7.6.1810

Installation option: since during the installation.
there will be few option to choose,so please provide it as well.

OLS or Enterprise?
Enterprise

Installing from official server or mirror server?
official

Replace JS/CSS files to JS Delivr?
no

Install Memcached extension for PHP?
yes

Install LiteSpeed Memcached?
yes

Install Memcached?
yes

Install Redis extension for PHP?
yes

Install Redis?
yes

Problem:

When I installed CyberPanel for the first time it failed on installing unicorn.
The install log shows one error related to gunicorn:
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/var/tmp/install’ [setup_gunicorn]

I created the /var/tmp/install directory and reran the installer but by that point the installer reports “You already have CyberPanel installed, exiting…”

systemctl status gunicorn.socket
Unit gunicorn.socket could not be found.

I attempted to install unicorn manually with:
pip install gunicorn
Which seemed to be successful but I am not sure how to set it up.
Unable to connected to server:8090

CyberPanel don’t need gunicorn anymore, which command you are using to install?

I used:
sh <(curl https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh || wget -O - https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh)

Who is your provider, is it OpenVZ or KVM?

The same problem, using proxmox LXC CentOS default template, but as well I get 503. At the install page, it says to try to restart gunicorn and so on. Those steps are not helping. Any way to fix this? It is not running at all. Can not find any way.

[root@vps98 bin]# grep ERROR /var/log/installLogs.txt 
[11-35-06-Wed-Sep-2019] [ERROR] We are not able to add user cyberpanel return code: 9 [setup_account_cyberpanel]
[11-45-06-Wed-Sep-2019] [ERROR] We are not able to Install LSCPD return code: 9 [installLSCPD]
[11-45-12-Wed-Sep-2019] [ERROR] We are not able to add lscpd to important groups return code: 6 [fixCyberPanelPermissions]
[11-45-33-Wed-Sep-2019] [ERROR] We are not able to fix permissions /usr/local/CyberCP/public/phpmyadmin/tmp return code: 1 [fixCyberPanelPermissions]
[11-45-33-Wed-Sep-2019] [ERROR] We are not able to Change permissions for client. return code: 1 [fixCyberPanelPermissions]
[11-45-33-Wed-Sep-2019] [ERROR] We are not able to Change permissions for client. return code: 1 [fixCyberPanelPermissions]

Don’t support LXC so far.