Installation errors

Hello, installation error After testing, CyberPanel cannot be installed in China area Hope it can be resolved soon (Maybe the line is not connected, I hope to add Hong Kong CN2 route)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “install.py”, line 2395, in
main()
File “install.py”, line 2273, in main
import installCyberPanel
File “/root/cyberpanel/install/installCyberPanel.py”, line 8, in
import MySQLdb as mariadb
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘MySQLdb’
Oops, something went wrong…

Hello good day
I have tried to install it for 5 times
I always get the same error i have ubuntu vps from cantabo
if you can help me thanks

note

return Connection(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/CyberPanel/lib/python3.6/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py ", line 185, in init
super().init(*args, **kwargs2)
MySQLdb._exceptions.OperationalError: (1045, “Access denied for user ‘root’@‘loc alhost’ (using password: YES)”)
Oops, something went wrong.

the sent please any help thanks

File “/root/cyberpanel/install/installCyberPanel.py”, line 314, in fixMariaDB
conn = mariadb.connect(user=‘root’, passwd=self.mysql_Root_password)
File “/usr/local/CyberPanel/lib/python3.6/site-packages/MySQLdb/init.py”, line 130, in Connect
return Connection(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/CyberPanel/lib/python3.6/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 185, in init
super().init(*args, **kwargs2)
MySQLdb._exceptions.OperationalError: (1045, “Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”)
Oops, something went wrong

SORRY FOR THE BUMP but not sorry if it helps someone banging their head against a wall. :slight_smile:

This post is very old, but seems to be the only relevant thread on the topic. If you’re here and super frustrated here’s what I know:

I got this error and it seemed to be because I already had OpenLiteSpeed installed and was trying to install CyberPanel over it. My VPS provider offered instances that came with OpenLiteSpeed and I had gone with that. I ended up destroying my server and starting over with a vanilla Ubuntu build and the install worked.

Hope this helps.