Install WordPress with LSCache

I installed WordPress+LSCache through CyberPanel application installer.

After successful installation, I saw there was no LiteSpeed cache plugin installed on the website.

So, my question is,

1. Why here is mentioned WP+LSCache, if LSCache plugin not installed on the server?
  2. Is LSCache is any module that you install on the server?
  3. If it is a module/extension, then how can I see the LSCache setting on the server?
  4. Is it necessary to install LiteSpeed cache plugin on WordPress if it is already there on server level?

Thank you so much for your answer.

Go here → Learn why people are moving their WordPress setups to CyberPanel - #2 - Blog Posts - CyberPanel Community

Move down to Step 5 and verify if cache is working, you can also check your website headers through developer console but curl is better on linux.

And LSCache is a plugin that will be installed just like any other plugin on your WordPress it also have a server side module that you need not worry about.

Ok, so LiteSpeed server module will be automatically installed on every cyber panel installation. And LiteSpeed cache plugin is to customize and tweak the server-side module.

If my above statement is right then please clear my below doubt as well:-

1. Some user was saying, when you choose WP+LSCache from application installer, it will also install LSCache plugin by default, but in my case, it was not. I know I can install it from WordPress repo, but I just wanted to confirm why in my case it is not installing by default.

2. Will LScache module and plugin will be automatically installed if I don’t choose WP+LSCache application installer, and directly install WordPress manually by putting all the WordPress files in public_html and creating a database from PHPMyAdmin?

Thank you in advance!

1. Some user was saying, when you choose WP+LSCache from application installer, it will also install LSCache plugin by default, but in my case, it was not. I know I can install it from WordPress repo, but I just wanted to confirm why in my case it is not installing by default.

Yes, plugin will be installed by default.

1. Will LScache module and plugin will be automatically installed if I don’t choose WP+LSCache application installer, and directly install WordPress manually by putting all the WordPress files in public_html and creating a database from PHPMyAdmin?

No, manual installation does not have a plugin by default.