install mod_headers

i was installed on my site Webp Express wp plugin to convert my site images to webp format, after acting plugin showing a error

“It seems your server setup does not support headers in .htaccess. You should either fix this (install mod_headers) or deactivate the “Enable direct redirection to existing converted images?” option. Otherwise the Vary:Accept header will not be added and this can result in problems for users behind proxy servers (ie used in larger companies)”

anyone please help me how I can fix this issue

Please help any same error show me.

It seems your server setup does not support headers in .htaccess . You should either fix this (install mod_headers ) or deactivate the “Enable direct redirection to existing converted images?” option. Otherwise the Vary:Accept header will not be added and this can result in problems for users behind proxy servers (ie used in larger companies)

Thanks

If you are using OpenLiteSpeed then you can use this guide to add custom headers: https://www.cyberhosting.org/how-to-set-custom-extra-headers-for-openlitespeed-while-using-cyberpanel/

If you are using LSWS Ent then .htaccess support comes out of the box, don’t need to do anything.