Info on Local Full backup schedule

crontab -l shows entries related to only incremental backups.

0 * * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/findBWUsage.py >/dev/null 2>&1
0 * * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/postfixSenderPolicy/client.py hourlyCleanup >/dev/null 2>&1
0 0 1 * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/postfixSenderPolicy/client.py monthlyCleanup >/dev/null 2>&1
0 2 * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/upgradeCritical.py >/dev/null 2>&1
0 2 * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/renew.py >/dev/null 2>&1
7 0 * * * "/root/.acme.sh"/acme.sh --cron --home "/root/.acme.sh" > /dev/null
0 0 * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py Daily
0 0 * * 0 /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py Weekly

*/30 * * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py '30 Minutes'
0 * * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py '1 Hour'
0 */6 * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py '6 Hours'
0 */12 * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py '12 Hours'
0 1 * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py '1 Day'
0 0 */3 * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py '3 Days'
0 0 * * 0 /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py '1 Week'

I want to edit the time schedule of local backups since 12:00AM is not suitable for us.

How do I go about it?

Hello @tyrannosaurhex

You are free to change the set time of your cronjob

Run

### nano for ubuntu and vi for centos/almalinux
$ nano /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root || vi /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root

The cronjob syntax is in the sequence of

Minute, Hour, Day of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, Command

You can use a tool such as https://crontab.guru/ to get exact time and date for your cronjob

I know how to edit the time. Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough.

Which commands control the LOCAL scheduled backups? All the commands in crontab are for incremental backups.