Hi,

My OS: Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS.

Cyberpanel Current Version:
Current Version:  
Build:  
Current Commit:  
e98d5485c303e5935722072955d6f7a244137914

Dear CyberPanel Support Team,

I am writing to report a potential bug within the CyberPanel dashboard related to the Resource Usage statistics.

After performing routine maintenance on my website hosted through CyberPanel, I deleted a significant number of unnecessary backup files and other non-essential items from the site’s folder. Following this cleanup, the actual disk space used by the site’s folder has been reduced to approximately 900 MB.

However, when I access the CyberPanel management panel, the Resource Usage statistics still display the Disk Usage as 4290 (MB), which reflects the pre-cleanup usage. It has been over 24 hours since the files were deleted, and I have also emptied the trash bin to ensure that the files are not being counted in any form but the disk usage statistic remains unchanged. This discrepancy is causing concern as it does not accurately reflect the current disk space utilization.

Is this a known issue, or is there a delay in the system’s update of disk usage statistics? I would appreciate any assistance or guidance you can provide to resolve this discrepancy.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards.