i have this bug with docker

500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint docker.io.redis (4b605fa42a5e8c6bc62c030e9e158e6dd9b8e36d19eb8b8da9ce886e1923f68c): (iptables failed: iptables --wait -t nat -A DOCKER -p tcp -d 0/0 --dport 6380 -j DNAT --to-destination 172.17.0.2:6379 ! -i docker0: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.
(exit status 1))”)

• firewall is on but port open.
  • modsecurityrules also on

but when trying to disabled both not working too.

When this happens, what are you trying to do? Fetch docker image?

it’s resolve now i restart docker and it work out of the box

by the way any reason why when i update all my email doesnt work anymore

it’s saying autorization failled???

@mmarquette

Not sure if this is your issue → CyberPanel 1.8.8: Rehashes Any Preexisting, Already Hashed Email Passwords - Bug Report - CyberPanel Community

But as I mentioned in the thread that this should not happen and @Hifihedgehog also confirmed that password does not hash again.

me it’s hasing everytime but i still have the default password in the files or i don’T know what was the bug at the begining in 1.8.7?

like you said “Check is only true if you have default_pass defined in /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext” i have it so what do i do change the password? or simply remove it? or what?

@mmarquette

Did you place that manually? It should not be there, that is why your passwords gets hashed again and again.

@CyberPanel said:
@mmarquette

Not sure if this is your issue → https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/1613/cyberpanel-1-8-8-rehashes-any-preexisting-already-hashed-email-passwords

But as I mentioned in the thread that this should not happen and @Hifihedgehog also confirmed that password does not hash again.

@CyberPanel said:
@mmarquette

Not sure if this is your issue → https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/1613/cyberpanel-1-8-8-rehashes-any-preexisting-already-hashed-email-passwords

Unfortunately, the 1.8.9 upgrade from 1.8.8 rehashed all my passwords again and I had to change them all again. This is still an issue. Upgrading over top the current release does not rehash, though, from what I can see.

so what do it do now? because me mine get rehash?

driver = mysql
connect = host=localhost dbname=cyberpanel user=cyberpanel password=p********* port=3306
password_query = SELECT email as user, password FROM e_users WHERE email=’%u’;
user_query = SELECT ‘5000’ as uid, ‘5000’ as gid, mail FROM e_users WHERE email=’%u’;

that’s in the dovecot-sql.conf.ext

I will get to this issue soon.

thank you very much and sorry for the hard word, you are doing a wonderfull job it’s just that i was pissed to reset all my email password since i have a lot’s of domain but your support are amazing and you are hard at work and implicated as devellopper and team.

Fixed the password reset issue during upgrade. It will not happen again, will check the password it self. If already in crypt forward, it wont update.

thank you let me test!

its working nice and good :slight_smile:

great and good job @CyberPanel