I am getting this error "character set and collation isn't supported on current database. "Legacy Character set" and "Legacy Collation" will be replaced with default values."

I am getting the following error while trying to move my website to my Cyberpanel Server. However I don’t get any error doing so in Cpanel or Xampp. I am using Duplicator pro to move the websites.

Character Set and Collation Capability

STATUS

character set and collation isn’t supported on current database. “Legacy Character set” and “Legacy Collation” will be replaced with default values.

DETAILS

This test checks to make sure this database can support the character set and collations found in the dup-installer/dup-database__[HASH].sql script.

Character set list
utf8mb4
utf8
Collations list
utf8_general_ci
utf8mb4_unicode_ci

The database where the package was created has a character set and collation that is not supported on this server. This issue happens when a site is moved from an newer version of MySQL to a older version of MySQL. The recommended fix is to update MySQL on this server to support the character set that is failing below. If this is not an option for your host, then you can continue the installation. Invalid values will be replaced with the default values. For more details about this issue and other details regarding this issue see the FAQ link below.

Default charset and setting in current installation
DB_CHARSET = utf8mb4
DB_COLLATE = utf8mb4_general_ci

TROUBLESHOOT

It’s so simple to fix, all you have to do this

Step 1 - Go to Digital Ocean and Make an Instance like 4GB Ram or 80GB SSD, or any but not the smallest one.

Step 2 - Choose the UBUNTU (Latest Version)
Step 3 - Go to CloudPanel . io website and Follow the steps of it and Install Cloudpanel in your Instance.
Step 4 - While Installing Cloudpanel they have 3 Option of Choose SQL Server, Choose the MariaDB 10.6 Version and Install it Successfully.
Step 5 - Now put your domain on it and Install WORDPRESS, go to the File Manager and Open WP-Config.php File and Copy the Database Information.
Step 6 - Delete Everything that are from Wordpress, clean the website.
Step 7 - Create a FTP Account on CloudPanel and Run it on FileZilla.
Step 8 - Upload your Duplicator Pro Files, and then run the /installer.php.
Step 9 - Now you will see Error from DataBase, but Click on Continue Backup. (use the database details that you took from wp-config.php file)
Step 10 - Here you will see everything will go Smooth, and your website will be Fixed, now like getting error on CyperPanel, (because CyberPanel Database is low and weak that’s why it happens.)

Magic Everything will be fixed.

I suggest CyberPanel to fix there’s Database and use MYSQL 8 and Give option to Choose Database Versions.