htaccess password protection: CyberPanel and OLS admin dashboard?

Hi everyone,

I protect my wordpress wp-login page.

The steps in general includes:

1. Create Realm
  2. Create Context under Protection
  3. Change Permission
  4. Add Password&User

But I got trouble with protecting CyberPanel $ OLS admin panel? What files are the dashboard files I need to protect for CyberPanel and OLS ?

Is it $SERVER_ROOT/admin/html/login.php for OLS? It doesn’t work.

Thank you.

Hi @usmannasir Can you Kindly help or an official tutorial? :smile: Thank you so much for your support and the excellent panel.

Hello,

I am not sure we are able to protect custom port with password authentication. To protect OLS webadmin console, you can change your default port and we hope at next release CyberPanel have ability to change port because for right now CyberPanel couldn’t change default port because it is hard coded (means no config)

Thank you

@gabrielwaskito Hi Thanks for your support. For OLS, I need to change port to 80 or 443 or 8080, 8043? Which file can I modify to change cyberpanel port? Thank you.

@rc112 said:
@gabrielwaskito Hi Thanks for your support. For OLS, I need to change port to 80 or 443 or 8080, 8043? Which file can I modify to change cyberpanel port? Thank you.

It is easy, you can follow this step :

1. Login to your OLS webadmin panel
  2. Open tab Webadmin settings (left side)
  3. Klik tab listener
  4. Double click on : adminListener or click view
  5. Click edit button
  6. Change your port
  7. Graceful restart
  8. Done

Make sure port that you will use is opened.

I’d like to find out how to setup a password protected directory through CyberPanel. Able to provide a tutorial? I would like to have folders password protected (not reliable on any type of database/mysql/etc).