htaccess not working

Hi guys,

When i make .htaccess in my public_html directory it works after restarting lightspeed, however when i make one in subdirectory it is not working and rules are not set.

I am trying to deny execution of php in that folder but standard htaccess that i used in lamp stack worked, is this a bug in LS or?

OpenLiteSpeed does not support all .htaccess directives, you can read more https://cyberpanel.net/2018/09/10/openlitespeed-v1-4-38-has-been-released/

Hello, can you help me, I can’t post new post to this forum… I didn’t find button or link to do it… So, I post my problem with cyberpanel here… I have .htaccess that work well in apache, but when I used it to cyberpanel with openlitespeed, it dosn’t work… I was follow step on Rewrite rule difference in .htaccess vs VH rewrite tab vs VH context rewrite rules – OpenLiteSpeed , but still didn’t work… Can you hel me?? This is my .htaccess content

# Turn on URL rewriting RewriteEngine On

If your website begins from a folder e.g localhost/my_project then

you have to change it to: RewriteBase /my_project/

If your site begins from the root e.g. example.local/ then

let it as it is

RewriteBase /bia

Protect application and system files from being viewed when the index.php is missing

RewriteCond $1 ^(application|system|private|logs)

Rewrite to index.php/access_denied/URL

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/access_denied/$1 [PT,L]

Allow these directories and files to be displayed directly:

RewriteCond $1 ^(index\.php|robots\.txt|favicon\.ico|public|assets|css|js|images|img|images)

No rewriting

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ - [PT,L]

Rewrite to index.php/URL

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [PT,L]

@ipang

Please read https://cyberpanel.net/2018/09/10/openlitespeed-v1-4-38-has-been-released/

@CyberPanel I was follow that…

this is my .htaccess on rewrite rule

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]

this is my vHost conf added at the end

rewrite {
enable 1
autoLoadHtaccess 1
}

Please help me, I just want to hide ‘index.php’ and make routing in my codeigniter project based, running normal like it was running on Apache…

Please remove forward slash such as

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]

@CyberPanel OMG, I was missed that… Thanks for your reply, it’s really help me… I was try it, and yes, it works… Thank you very much… :smiley: