how to whitelist multi ips?

i am so new to cyberpanel, and i found it really amazing, but i dont know how to whitelist multi ip addresses, my website is a partner with ezoic ads, and they told my to whitelist their ip addresses to avoid origin error or 520 error,
check this article :

Ezoic.

there are around 1500 ip addresses to whitelist, and i dont know how to do it. can you help me please?
thanks

You can install CSF, which replaces the standard CyberPanel firewall and add as many whitelist/blacklist ip address as you require.

Type your comment> @themew said:

You can install CSF, which replaces the standard CyberPanel firewall and add as many whitelist/blacklist ip address as you require.

doest it accept ip ranges like this “x.x.x.x/x” ?

Yes. To block 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.0.255 you would add 192.168.0.0/24 to the blocked list.

Yes. To block 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.0.255 you would add 192.168.0.0/24 to the blocked list.

thank you so much!

Hi there. For the CSF install, did you simply do the steps outlined here, Using CSF with CyberPanel • NetWeaver.

Is there anything else required?
Also, out of curiosity, does it have an interface in CyberPanel?

How can I add bulk IP which are various and not in a regular order.
The IP s are listed below for quick.cloud
https://quic.cloud/ips

I’m having the same problem. Did anyone manage to fix this?