How to install wordpress with Lscache in subdomain?

Hi,
Thanks for fixing the subdomain issue now i want to install wordpress in it with the lscache but there is no option to do so…
if i even install wordpress manually then how can i integrate it with Litespeed server?

The integration with the Lite Speed is automatically if you have enabled the module lscache otherwise you can install the lscache plugin in your WordPress. I preferred to use the lscache from the server.

And another thing is, if you want to install the wordpress using the cyberpanel in a subdomain you have to specify the path in the installation parameters.

Regards.

The integration with the Lite Speed is automatically if you have enabled the module lscache otherwise you can install the lscache plugin in your WordPress. I preferred to use the lscache from the server.

And another thing is, if you want to install the wordpress using the cyberpanel in a subdomain you have to specify the path in the installation parameters.

Regards.

using lscache from server? no idea about it

wordpress using cyberpanel in subdomain can you elaborate exactly how to do that?

Regards.

np got it! thanks :slight_smile: