How to install and use Imunify360 on CyberPanel

Please update to latest version of cyberpanel. This issue is resolved. Btw, how imunify360 calcluates users in centos/cyberpanel installation? i am on 15 days trial license now, after that i will take single user licence.

Hi!

@iamstevenelson thanks for your tip, unfortunately, for me the issue persists.

My issue is the same as yours (posted in the other thread) and the issue from @liufunyu, only for me, the issue is also with a fresh Almalinux 8 install.

After installation the IMF360 service seems to be running fine, but there is no folder /usr/local/CyberCP/public/imunify(*).

Did you guys manage to resolve the issue, and did you do something else with the installations that might have made it work?

I tried on

• a fresh CloudLinux OS 8 install with fresh CyberPanel v2.3.4 (which includes the proposed fix) and v2.3.2
  • a fresh AlmaLinux 8 install with fresh CyberPanel 2.3.4 and v2.3.2 (because this worked for @liufunyu )

I noticed the following errors during the installation:

sed: can’t read /usr/local/CyberCP/public/imunify/assets/js/config.js: No such file or directory

No supported panel detected

WARNING: /usr/local/CyberCP/public/imunify is not a directory (it should be created by the imunify deploy script). UI will not be installed.

Hope you guys resolved the issue and might be able to give us a few tips!

Thank you in advance.

cd /usr/local/CyberCP/public/imunify
and chmod +x ./bin/execute.py

Hello, I have a server with cyberpanel installed where we configure cloudlinux perfectly.

Imunify 360, on the other hand, generates the following error to install:
WARNING: /usr/local/CyberCP/public/imunify is not a directory (it should be created by the immunify deploy script). UI will not be installed.

Not being able to manage immunify through cyberpanel

Current Version:  
Build:  
Current Commit:  
d32d25fa9acd163e5bcffebd05f0dd565710e964
Latest Version:  
Latest Build:  
Latest Commit:  
d32d25fa9acd163e5bcffebd05f0dd565710e964

PS. I’ve already updated the cyberpanel to the latest version, I’ve reinstalled the imunify and the error is the same

The click and go in Cyberpanel is broken somehow and I could only install it manually on AlmaLinux.8.8

Still can’t login on the normal way, but need to run

$ imunify360-agent login get --username root

That will give me a token to log in,

https://switch.domain.com/imunify/#/login?token=

I need to repeat this step everytime on a new login. Seems super secure this way.

comodo mod security does not appear in “Mod security rules packages” even though I did the installation step by step. I had CSF installed, I deleted it, I restarted Cyberpanel but it is still not there.